Tuesday, October 10, 2006

wth

101006

Alright.. first talk about yesterday!!
didn't update coz reach home quite late
and also kinda tired...
Sooo after school went home!!
Get $$ to take my lappy from fujitsu~
hahaha.. its back to my own hand again... =D
Again.. went with two of my classmates lar..
then with one more of their frenz.

Kept disturbing me..
sadded.. ='(
But i bullied them back as well.
wahahahaha..
funni thing is that at the fountain which is at suntec..
there is this machine to dedicate sumthing to sumone.
hahahahaha.. we disturb vic =Pp

after which we rushed to catch our movie
we watched "you me and durpeE"
quite nice lar.. =)

then as for today.
only 3 ppl in my grp lar.
then most of the work is done by me n charmaine.
that sean didnt come.. argh..
then lucky vic came. =)
good boi!! =
So, since gonna rush a lot of work,
didn't manage to go have my breakfast or lunch.
here to apologise to elena and the gang..
sorri ar.. never go breakfast with u guys.
=(
Hmmm.. coz rushin for work
then went grab things up with my team mate.

Hmmm... presentation went smoothly..
farnni too.. =D
so met shengqi and siyun in the mrt.
so chit chat with them till they alighted =)

anyway, its so attitude to delete someone's comment sia..
ppl wanna jus comment abit and concern as a fren.
then the comment kena deleted.
wth..
might as take away that comment thingy and dun allow anione to comment!!!

and another thing..
for no reason.. and jus that i cant make it to watch movie with my college
kena scolded sia..
mayb coz he's drunk as he said he go drink with fren coz i nv watch movie with him.
know wad he said??
"now u r my enemy u sucks" ..
maddness*** ard me!!

-end-

lots of love
LiN

No comments: