Saturday, October 07, 2006

first day of work..

First day of work..
actually kinda lazy to work leh
suddenly no mood..
but still have to go.. haha
people there v gd leh..
so still ok ba.. =)

kinda tired..
gastric lor..
dunno y.. i ate my lunch and dinner..
vivocity really damn big la..
dinner time, i walked 30mins to find food.. no food..
coz haven opened yet..
then i walked to harbour front de hawker to eat.
zzz
waste my 30mins..

tmr worse sia..
work in the morning till nite..
total 11hours including 2 hours break lar..
zzz..
CAN die leh..
good luck for me then..

thanks jack for the autograph F.I.R CD.
haha..
but i wanna see them and let them signed in front of my eyes leh..
but cant.. gonna work leh.. zzz
alright.. better stop here..
slping soon.
tmr workkkkkkk =(

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: