Saturday, October 14, 2006

141006

141006

Morning didnt went for the ceremony..
coz was damn tired..
so sleep until 11plus..
zzz..
Slept again at abt 3pm.. till 5plus
hhahaha..
I so pig lar..
lack of slp..

Tmr got work some more..
sianz... =( long hours of standing again..
hais..

The wedding dinner started late.
830pm like that.
coz the carpark is so full.
those who drove there, hard to get the parking space ar.
hees..
my pri sch fren parents same table as me.
she was my aunt's friend.
hees..

Hmmmm... the food not bad.
but the service sucks..
got one china waiter serves our table.
omg.. his performance is sucks lar..
zzz..
my auntie oso complains.. hahaha..
So tired..
Seems like I am not full after the dinner.
still empty leh my tummy.
but gonna slp soon.
cannot eat too much.
later FAT!
hahahaha..

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: