Tuesday, October 03, 2006

micheal and adeline =))

031006

Today didn't went to school.
yet have to wake up early to go my cousin house.
to see the wedding ceremony =))
its real fun..
see her when i reached, she was so pretty =)
that's my cousin adeline!!! =)
and her hubby micheal.. haha..
both of them taught me accounts when I was in sec five la.
missed those days.. yeah?? =(

oh.. weird thingy is that I become the "tea" girl.
i serve them the tea to give to the elderly.
hahahaha..
damn farni lar..
actually is one of my auntie doing that.
then changed to me.. oh... =but its fun =))

Everything went smoothly..
then have buffet after the ceremony =)
took photos..
i grab one pic frm my dad hp which he took.
my cousin adel.
but no groom pic leh.. hahahaha..

so after which went home to rest..
but i went to fujitsu..
to ask abt my lappy.
coz the stupid CD drive cant detect..
then i have to repair again coz of the motherboard.
which lead to my cd drive cant work.
argh..
so gotta go back on fri again.. zzz

back home after fujitsu..
slp for an hour.
damn shagg... -.-
then go for wedding dinner.
reached there.. so mani ppl =D
saw the wedding photos of them.
so nice lor.. =))
ate till v full.. zzz
then my dad asked me whether wanna drink red wine ma..
then i of course wan..
coz didnt drink b4.. =the taste so strong.. dun realli like..
but still okay lar =)
i will have another wedding dinner to attend.
nxt sat.. =D
again.. can go see the ceremony ler =D
looking forward..

This is my beloved cousin adel(chuang hui)





-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: