Sunday, October 15, 2006

Thanks frenz.

151006 continue...

So, nv go work..
go out with blackPEPPER crab =D
Thanks for accompany me..
But today he is chilli crab..
wakakakaa.. =Pp

I was late once again =but abit late i guess??
actually planned to go TCC de..
then ended up today never go leh..
coz somebody gonna go hospital last min.
Its alright.. i wont blame u =)

Damn farni today..
kept laughing non-stop..
=) thanks..
Hohoho.. he carry my handbag and i carry his nike bag.
he paiseh lar.. coz i kept seeing my sec sch frenz.
first saw sharon at PS.. =)
then when going to heeren.. saw kelvin, kai an and zikang.
LOLs..
lastly.. weexiong(raymond)..
he's working at new urban.. lols..
so farni.. =Pp

Then when its time to go off.
I v sian again..
hahahaha..
but nvm lar...
currently watching "death note" anime..
only 2episode are out..
nice nice!!! =D
guess the movie will also be a nice show too =))
awaiting to watch it on thurs.

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: