Thursday, October 26, 2006

261006

261006

Didn't go school today.
Today's module changing team.
Yet I saw my team mates got 2 remain the same
charmaine and sean. =)
Sorry didn't come today..

Having a terrible gastric..
It's damn pain lar.. cannot stand!
Drank a cup of hot milo to stop it from being so pain.
It helps.. but for awhile only.
Went back school taking cab.
It's raining..
Then when alight, miss tan poh hiang board the cab I took.
She asked me come school for wad..
seems like she didnt find out that i pon class.
I told her i go find mingli..
then she complains.. that she never come to sch for mani days.
hahaha.. ask me to tell her to come sch..
then i replied ok ok.. byeee..
LOLs.

so since having a gastric,
I listen to him and go eat thingy..
but i eat ler even worse..
maybe coz i drink cold water???
So i tahan lor..
Then chat and ended up didnt study.
left at 730 once the library close.
ALONE!!!
In pain and walk walk walk to mrt..
-.-
Gonna go revise my UT tmr.

-end-

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: