Wednesday, October 04, 2006

41006

041006

Happy birthday to syivester =D
Hmmm.. same to his twin brother??
Although I dont know him lar =wakakakakaa....

Alright.. today morning went to town.
to get my working uniforms..
and slide card and badge..
first day of work will be this coming sat..
working at vivocity?? =the new one leh.. which gt the BIGGEST GV cinema wor..
free come find me.. =but will be working on the weekends only =)

After that went down to jurong east.
meet gs.. to ask him teach me fri ut..
thanks.. and sorri to trouble u to bring lappy
and also make u wait for me =)
went to arcade after that..
haha.. see him play..
zzz..
Nothing to do ler.. so i went off..
he went to meet his frenz.

saw gavin.. hahaha..
he tot i got elective lar..
coz i was at jurong??
at jurong = have elective meh??
wahahahaha..
Wah so fast.. tmr thurs ler leh..
damn sian.. its my day which i dislike..
=(
gonna tahan bah.. no choice...

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: