Wednesday, October 11, 2006

111006

111006

Oooo... morning wake up 8plus 9
due to gastric =(
but i still dont care..
go get a drink and continue slping
then I late meeting vic.. =sorrie ar..

watch rob b hood again..
acc him to watch.. see how gd I am arh!!! =D
Hmmm.. then meet mingli go vivo find my boss.
coz go for interview.
but reached there.. my college say she today off..
wth... -.-
so went to call the HR.. then she asked her to go interview tmr.

alright.. so after that go town to walk around
after walk around at vivo..
saw raymond..
he call me lian lor
-.-
jus dun understand y lar..
i dun look like one and dun behaves like one..
zzz

Oh ya.. aim a pair of boots at my workin place.
damn ex.. $120..
but i gonna buy it.. its nice!! =D
wait till my pay come bah.. =)

school tmr again..
wed so fast gone ler..
yawns..

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: