Friday, October 13, 2006

friday the thirteen

Thurs, 12th OCT

Went class as usual.
bring PS by someone lar hor!!
you should know I am referring to who!..
Lols..
I admit i didnt do work yesterday.
hais.. jus dont realli like that team.
coz damn quiet.
I just cant get along well with them.
that's all...

Don't care about my class for now..
After school.. meeting mingli.
acc her to my job de HR there to interview.
actually is to write the application form only.
she oso sway lar.. need to do maths test.
simple one lar.
hahahaha..

Alright.. after that walk around town
bought a $51 dollar tops at MU.
specially for my cousin wedding dinner for tmr.
yawns..
so broke..
actually is 59.90 de..
then her fren working there.. so got discount =)
Went home about 9plus.
coz catching tv arh.. =)

Fri, 13th OCT

Didn't go school today!
PON!!! =now i am so tanned!
omg..
but tanned till not balance lar..
wth..
gonna go tanned again..
to make it balance.. =
nothing much lor..
then reached home slp for 2hours or so.
so tiring.
tmr my another cousin wedding!!!
hohoho~
morning gonna leave house at 630am!!
oh gross..
and I gotta go down to woodland!
omg.. worse..
like going school.. but its like damn earli.
yawn..

Ooo.. my PP was approved!! =D
interviewing my cousin.. tang ge.. =)
he's a sales manager.. so ya..
gotta prepare all the questions to interview him soon.
hais..
tired sia..
sunday gonna go work again..
wondering I can tahan or not.
no free time for me ler..
coz gonna start PP then weekend work
shagg..

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: