Monday, October 02, 2006

020906

020906

sitting in class.
Tmr didn't go school..
attending my cousin wedding!! =D
Now chatting with lesly in msn lor.
miss miss her.. =))

Anyway, it seems like I feel stressed everywhere now.
Haven even done my PP..
then i guess my CE points already completed after
the two updates of CE activities.
Wondering when I wanna start doing PP.
Hahaha.
so lazy..
plus wondering will I be stress if I working during weekends.
I need $$$
but afraid that I will have no time to do PP.
what should I do??
but confirm will start working this coming weekends ler bah..
*confused*

Things happened too fast.
Wondering what should i do now..
i am just too tired.
Stopping here to take a break.
Cant get to sleep recently.
Am i thinking of something again???
hais..

Alright.. these few days will be studying for UT1
on THIS FRI...
omg~~
hope everything will be fine =)

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: