Thursday, October 05, 2006

051006

051006

Late for class...
actually intend to pon class together with mingli.
but didn't in the end..
coz she was so late..
dont wanna wait for her for long..

So went to school for class lor.. *zzz*
Late for class..
reached class like 9.45am??
=kk.. so class went as normal...
So break time as normal.. meet them for breakfast..
Then second break.. out with my class "gay"
wakakakaaa =then with their frenz..
I dont know them.. i shy leh..
but still join them.

Thanks to sean..
always treat me sweets or choco.
LOLs..
someone in class today scream and go out of the class during the middle of PPT la..
wth..
the class laugh out loud lor..
so farni..

Feel tired today.
coz slept late last nite.
thanks to mingli..
say scary thingy to me..
make me cant slp.. then i listen to songs to make myself to fall aslp.
zzzzzzz

Tml first UT.. yawns...
hope can do well on that ba..
*god bless*

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: