Thursday, October 19, 2006

191006

191006

So, ended up choose to pon school.
Mingli pon too..
and she pon thrice for today's module.
Pro ar she.. =she was being temp by me..
kekes..
I like so devil.. =X

She late for like 2hours??
say meet 1030 till ended up meeting at 12plus..
LOLs..
Went watched "death notes"
with mingli, yundar, vic and ben.
Hmmm.. before going to watch movie..
go eat.. walk around..get my fav choco at candy empirer..
MINT choco!! =D

After which go to toy r us..
damn farni there lar
i luff till pengz.
kekes....
non-stop sia..
Hmmmm.. then go rush for our movie..

Its nice.. but no ending..
make me wanna noe the ending lar..
hees...
After finish th show..
go off ler lor..
they go yishun while me n ah li go katib..
then to yishun..
have dinner.. then go walk awhile
then home swit home..

tired.. but gonna study for tmr ut.
hais.. totally dun understand much lar..
sure die.. ='(


Death note!




-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: