Wednesday, May 17, 2006

What sia..

My new blogskin is UP!!! =)
kinda like this blogskin..
thanks to mingli..
she choose one.. =)

Bored the whole day..
since when i wont feel bored at home sia =x
wahahahahaha~
finally have a few songs from "kat-tun"
one video of them too..
one of them is so shuai =X
kekes...

I don't like childish people..
yea..
so, I might not accept this person.
i guess.
Anyway, fri ut on database.
I don't know anything.
Sobsob..
kinda scare..
finding someone to help me..
Anyone?!?!
*stress*

watched variety show on channel u.
jolin was the special guest.
Damn funny.. coz of luo zhi xiang.
kekes.
entertainment from the show.
make me wont think so much.
esp when I have nothing to do.
staring blankly at the lappy..
yawnn*

two more weeks and holiday gonna start!
gotta work for another 6 days..
as machandise again.. =x
but this time the pay will be much more lesser than the previous one
coz will be working morning shift..
which the time slot is kinda lesser.
better than nothing lar.. =)

looking forward for my june holiday!!!
Wanna have more sleep..
kinda tired of many things..
hahaha..
Please spare me spaces.. =)

-end-
*tired*

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: