Thursday, May 18, 2006

hardworking is me.

woah.. today's module kinda interesting
yet some how i find it difficult..
But enjoy the class is the most important thing to me.. =)
actually plan to eat lunch with lesly.
but ended up didn't..
think she also forget about it le.
so nvm.

during the two break,
derick saw me n disturb me.
as in first time he push my head..
second time cut my que to get dessert. =)
hahahaha~
talking about flash with him..
hmmm...
tmr gotta have lunch with him..
heeess...

finish the class kinda late today.
met samuel at 430 and went to eat in the canteen.
after which went to study in the library.
study from 5plus 6 like that till 10pm..
hahaha.. see how hardworking i am =)
omg~ its like once in a blue moon...
tmr got database ut mah..
so its like i dont know most of the things..
so gotta study.. =)
Thanks samuel for teaching me... =)
and tahan my all mistakes..
eg "item" become "iten"
opppss... wahahaha~

even though finish studying,
somehow i still scare...
don't know what kinda question and how it will come out as..
hais..
hope it's not difficult..
god bless... =')
-end-
*hardworking*

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: