Thursday, May 04, 2006

sick and tired.

went out with zhu baobao [zg] and cml..
I asked him out de lor..
BAOBAO!!! see i so good :)
hehez..

It's fun to go out with him.
If u r not feeling good,
he will be the clown there =X
hehes..
Thanks for making me smile at all time lar..

went town
shop for sumting.
Hmmm.. went to hans and eat
damn full
after eating that, I've my gastric
it's damn bloody pain lor..
it lead me till when i reach home.
even though its pain, I still continue to walk around and see things.

get to know two of his friens.
jimmy and leon.. =)
they are funny lar..
hahaha..
one is good at art..hmm
ask him draw cute cartoon for me
muahahahaha...

ate oreo cheese again!~!
omg!! Getting fatter n fatter.. =(
oh ya.. thanks to zhu baobao!!
promote around my sec school photo!
*argh*
making fun of me as well =(

oh ya.. bad habit is hard to change!!!
people say my bad habit will never change
so what??
everyone has their bad habit.
dont seemed that the person also change..
I really dislike this kinda of saying to me when the person also the same lor.
Think abt urself before saying others.
*pissed*
Just ignore me..
I need a lot of time to chill..
Not i dont wanna do someting to it
it's that I HATE PEOPLE WHO LIE TO ME!!!!
AND I REALLY HATE IT!!!!

-end-
*fcukup*

lots of love
LiN

No comments: