Sunday, May 14, 2006

long sleep.

last night kinda late then sleep
4am like that..
Hmmm.. been chatting with son in msn..
crapping around.
but mostly is talking about bgr thing lar..

Have my afternoon nap..
3hr like that..
omg~
gonna sleep late again tonight mah??
aiyoh.. sure cannot get to sleep later..
hmmm... -___-

can you imagine a guy hit a gir?
until veri jialat?
the guy is not man sia~
such a sissy and GAY!!!
Hate this kinda of guy..
not gentleman at all..

anyway, talking about guy..
what type of guy is my cup of tea??
I dont know also..
as long as he dont smoke~
hahahaha..
I dont like guys smoke.
most important is love and dote me..
romantic oso. =X
everyday make me feel so touched and xing fu~ =)

dreaming again~
hahaha..
hmmm.. gotta start my pp asap?
hmmm.. found someone to interviewed bah..
my friend's mother.. =)
but don't even know how to write proposal lor..
jialat..
yawnnn~

-end-
*smile coz it happened*

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: