Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Great singapore sale.

Never go school today!
my second time pon-ing for JAVA liaoz.
Opps.. cant pon anymore..
if not my result sure jialat...

Since I never go school today
it means that I should wake up late today.
But I didn't..
Wake up at 10plus 11 like that..
Was considering whether to go out with them or not
liza,sanah,gabby,jack and ben...
Then at first planned with gabby.
but he last min back out and make me cant continue the plan.
so ended up choosing sanah to play this.
kekes.
Everyone tot that I am not coming.
But at first they keep asking me whether i coming or not.
sms from jack and sanah..
then gabby told liza I am coming
when I say I not coming.
Everyone was blurred!

but reached there for not long
most of them left....
ended up left me, mingli, liza and gabby..
Went heeren to walk around.
then liza n gabby dunno go where walk in heeren..
then awhile later they left too..
Boring sia..
All left so early.. waste my time to go there also.

Tmr plan go escape theme park liaoz.
So gotta reached paris ris at 12pm.
so early!!! omg~
Haha.. thanks to jack-ass..
he came to his uncle house to stay..
then can go paris ris together lor..
meeting sanah too..
=)

Gotta have a long and tiring day tmr.
So, I'll stop here..
will update tmr again~

-end-
*boring*

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: