Saturday, May 27, 2006

hmmm..

Now its like 2.30 in the morning.
Not yet asleep..
still staring blankly in front of my lappy.
listening to songs..
Wanna watch show but kinda no mood.

Cried and cried.
Smile and smile.
Like abit depressed.
Actually sanah intend to conference chat
together with liza, gavin, jack and ben.
But think ended up never.
Liza should be fallen asleep.
then me and jack lazy to call in..
wanna wait for sanah to sms me
to see whether to call in or not.
kekes..
So, ended up no one chattin I guess.
Change to tmr night or wad bah..
also not sure..

Realise that sometimes its easy to forgive and forget.
But it depends on wad situation
and it takes time to F&F..
forgive someone and forget the lying situation
hmmm... maybe was kinda afraid to lose frenz?

samuel u have the point that I should not hide myself in my room
all day long..
but.. I have no mood to go outside.
So cannot blame me for hiding alone in my room.
=)
You should understand bah...

Sms-ing this particular person.
its like kinda long never sms-ing.
Hmmm.. acc him all throughout the day.
See how good i am.. =)
muahaha~
Maybe should i say we acc each other?
He cant sleep and so am I.
3 hours nap makes me so awake now!
wondering what time i manage to fall asleep
or force myself to sleep.

talk again~
-end-
*smiling is a good medicine*

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: