Monday, May 29, 2006

So happy!

Feel happy with my UT grade.
=))
Get a "B" for my java..
All thanks to samuel for teaching me.. =)
Gotta continue ask him teach me for my rest of my UT.
kekes..

Today late for class
with quite a lot of my classmates.
This time got more people join in for breakfast.
jack.gabby.ben.yukiong.liza.sanah.mingli.
hmmm.. my whole team was there!
I was late to meet sanah and ben.
overslept... =X
But jack was more late than me.

Reached woodland was like gabby and liza waiting for us.
HAHAHA~
But i didn't eat.
Monday blues arh..
kekes.
Hmmm... so tired the whole day..
Wherever I go I really feel like lying down and SLEEP!
yawnnnnn........

I need to recharge my energy tonight..
Not going school for java class tmr.
same to liza, sanah and gabby..
They plan for movies tmr.. wed go themepark. =)
still considering whether to watch movie tmr.
if going to watch, I wont be joining them for XMEN..
will watch "over the hedge" instead.
Not interested with the XMEN movie arh..

It seems like I kept "pon-ing" this semester again..
omg~
my grades gonna be jialat too..
=(

got briefing about my one week job during the holiday
went off like 145pm.
was late for the briefing..
hahaha..
this time got uniform for the expo sales.
HAHAHA~
manage to see ping and ling =)
missed the days working with them..

well.. Seeing my friend sad and cried..
making me feel weak in my heart too..
Feel like crying as well.
hais..
But I didn't
Coz i must be strong.
since my fren is sad.
I mustnt b sad too..
if not no one will b there for her liaoz.

-end-
*stay happy*

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: