Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Happy birthday kian.

Yesterday is kian's birthday!
Happy Birthday boy~

pass him the present during the break time
before going to my "ZOO" talk..
the present is shared by
ahsii, fan, gs, barry, cml and me~
=)
Hope you like it lar boi :)

Get to work with "X" yesterday.
muahah...
he so lucky lor..
first time work with mi got choco to eat.. =)
and also kena me pinch =x
oppsss......

Feel so different..
hais..
maybe it is not totally fading off.
But... what else can i say?
just keep myself in silent too!!!
Keep those things aside and looking forward lor..

After school,
most of my classmates went off very early.
coz got some people came over my class for elective UT.
walked around the CCA fair with
jack.sanah.liza.zhenguang.gavin.cml
hmmm... we kept following jack.
hahahaha..
then stopped at the hiphop ig.
saw yoyo jd daniel and wen lian.

but we never continue waiting.
coz wenlian say it started at 5pm
when we still have to wait for another 30mins lor.
so decided to go again on thurs to see see lor..

raining and raining..
so gavin, jack, liza, cml and me stayed till the rain stop.
sat at the RPC there.
went to make my ez-link card.
hahahaha...
using back the old photo..
oh sian lor..
so ugly!!! =)
hahahaha... but hack lar..

going cut my hair later..
yawn...
update again..

-end-
*imy*

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: