Monday, May 15, 2006

tired me.

Really can't sleep last night.
was on bed at 1am+ like that..
was awake until 2am then sleep..
hahahaha..
sms-ing "x" when i was not able to sleep.
but instead.
sms him awhile more, I fall asleep sia
wahahaha~

then 4plus wake up saw his reply.
wanna reply but never.
coz I was too tired to press the hp.
later write what also don't know.
wahahaha~

have lunch with mummie jacelyn.
she suddenly sms me to ask me whether I want to have lunch with her or not.
and so i agreed!
met her at 12pm like that..
saw ah zii.
and guess what she say about me??
wah.. yulin finally eat liao arh.. =x
hahahha..
yeah.. i got eat my lunch today! =)
all my last sem fren always see me never eat during lunch time..
yea.. quite true..
most of the time i dont eat.
if got eat, also eat abit..
finger food~!!! =)

last sem always when we go have lunch together,
I was the only one who never eat among the whole group of us
kekes..
mummie jacelyn and ah zii keep saying i so skinny liao
still dont eat more..
hmmm.. I dont find myself skinny =)

after school, never go out sia
mingli went for the church event.
I went home alone.
walking alone to the mrt..
the journey so far.. yawn!!
walk till so tired..
took the mrt.. no place to sit.. have to stand.
saw 1 yandao =x
he alighted at bukit batok with his fren.
hahaha..
he look jap leh.. =x

have question in my mind..
mingli say i look someting wrong with me today
got meh?? hmmm *wondering*
hmm.. do i have th sian face??
I don't know leh..
feel some how weird today..
can't smile..
maybe coz too tired le bah..

-end-
*siansian*

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: