Monday, May 08, 2006

useless me.

Feel so useless.
feel so stupid.
hais.
What happened is that..
I did not speak up during today's presentation.
I was totally silent and quiet.
Fac noticed I did not speak up,
then asked me to say things I know about "array"
And I can straight away give a face
"WAH, i dont know anything"!!!

damn it..
really so disappointed today.
finish presentation was keeping myself quiet.
That's y put my nick "leave me alone"
AND PLS LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
wanted to cry out liaoz..
abit tears in my eyes..
hais.. ='(
zg kept looking at me from the side.
IM me not to cry..
but i deny i nv..
Haha..

Really very sad lor.
How can I dont feel sad
how can i cheer up
when I feel so useless and stupid.
hais..
really cant stand myself for being like this!
ARGH!!!

Talking about UT(java)
infront are easy.
haha.. should be able to pass de lar :)

went bugis after UT.
shop for something.
hmmm... lost my ez-link sia
omg.. so careless arh?
hahaha..
update again~

-end-
*useless me*

lots of love
LiN

No comments: