Tuesday, May 02, 2006

first outing.

Thanks a million to E35J darlingsss.. =)
HAHAHAHA..
Somebody gonna scream at me about calling every1 in the class darlings. =X
Muahahaha..
imitation from terry..
He started to call "darlings" here and there.
kekes.

Drag and drag till ended up never watch movie.
Went to swensen to eat.
total got 10 people.
gabriel.ben.terry.lionel.zhenguang.liza.gavin.sarah.mingli.me!
hahaha.. mingli was there too.
Everyone was to hyper liaoz.
keep introducing themselves
and so funny.
most of the time carrying smiles on my face.
=))

ate my favourite ice cream.
MINT!! =)
yummy...~
not hungry, so called fries and shared with mingli.
Everyone seems enjoying.
including me=)
First outing with all my darlings!!! =)
kekes..
Played a game.
Can i called it "stupid" game? =X
hahahaha..

anyway, long story lar..
ALL i can say I really enjoy =)
go home that time i sit terry's car.
hmmm, he didn't drive that fast as what the rest had mentioned.
listened to JAY's songs!!! =)
And surprisingly,
terry is from my pri school as well.
HAHAHAHA..
what a small world(=

More activities with them soon=)
thanks again!!!
muackiesss..

-end-
*keep smiling*

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: