Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Confused.

went out in the morning meet Liza.
go get my pay slip.
and Liza go order things for her job thing lar..

After that meet jasmine.
go eat pastamania.
chit chat while eating.
She started to tell me a lot of things.
I believe whatever she say lor
I have to move ahead.
cannot stand at the same old place any more.

Shop and shop.
hmmm. after which meet mingli
shop and shop again.
Then meet "X" and his frenz.
went to eat pepperlunch.
1st time eating there and he treat me :)
thanksss..

catch a movie
"when stranger calls"
hmm kinda scary lar..
but ending like no link.. =X
meet mingli after the movie
and also "x" frenz.
ate cakes.
nice nice.. =)
oreo cheese.. my fav also.. =)

Hmmm.. after tat sit awhile then left lor
yawn..
confusing..
it's seem so fake!!
it's seem like a lie to me.
omg!!
everyone also thinks that too..
why??
what for tells such a lie?
attract my attention?
omG!!

-end-
*fedup*

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: