Saturday, March 25, 2006

what's wrong!?

feeling kind of weird..
dont know whyy...
anyway, congrats mingli converted =X
hahaha.. although feel abit weird that you become christian
but still congrats?? hahahaha

talking about converting..
why is there people keep pulling people to believe in god??
sorry for saying that..
don't mean anything.
jus being curious..
whyy cant a person just be a free thinker??
hahahaha...
erm, kind of a weird bloggie today..

stop talking about that..
how's my day??
boringgg...
its a boring sat for me..
staying at home aimlessly..
sleeping in my bed for 30 mins..
watching shows for 2hours.
talking on phone for one and a half hour..
See.. that's my life..

no dinner today..
ate cup noodle at 12plus am..
so late arh?? =X
mouth itchy now..
wanna munch something in my mouth
but nothing for me to munch leh.
have to tahan abit.. =x
already becoming fatter during the holiday
must learn to control not to eat so much..

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: