Wednesday, March 22, 2006

interview???

out with mingli..
once again.. hunting for part time.. =x
its like so late le ar??
hahahaha... hack care..
continue finding lor..
maybe jus find till one temp job
then can work during school days time..

went to shaw centre.. actually wanna go interview at chomel..
but ended up never coz its like so many people inside the room liaoz.
kekes.
then went to suntec de toy rus lor..
got 2 yandao =x
hmm.. but not interested in knowing them..
just love seeing shuaige =X
who dont like??? I even like to see pretty girls too
and ended up comparing myself..
anyway, after that find somewhere to eat..
both of us are hungry..
after which walk all the way to bugis..
we sat outside the cinema there...
we sat there and chat.. listen to songs...
she played my hp game until left one batt =X actually already gonna no batt le
my cousin called me a few times..
to ask me about my internet password..
think he's at my house fixing something to my house pc and modem..
when it's about 7plus...
ah li and me leave the cinema there.
decided to walk awhile b4 going home..
guess what??
it's our first time taking neoprint!!
kekes...
have took neoprints b4 with some D16 peeps.
but simply nv took with jus the 2 of us b4.
and so we did..
will post it.. (=
my bestest dearest friend!!! (=
thanks for being there for me
and tolerate me..
and i tolerate ur lateness too!!! kekes...

another tiring yet happy day..
yawnnnnn..........

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: