Tuesday, March 21, 2006

singing cum shopping.

Out early in the morning at 10plus
meet sis at tiong to go town
to sing k lunch.. X=
acc her to sing since she wants to sing so much. (=
My first time going k lunch...
so abit SK =X.. wahahaha~

Hmmm.. sang until 2pm
I still can remember the last song we sang is jay!!!
QING TIAN!!! (= My fav. song!!!!
And, ting was also coming down to town to meet us..
she really pops out.. as she said so. =X
before she reached, me n sis went to blossom
this girl working there is kind and helpful
chatted with her while shop in the shop
and trying the clothes...
She's younger than us by one year
and same year as me...
But she's from np and studying accountancy..
woah.. smartt lady.. (=
Happy chatting with her.. hahaha..
gonna aim that clothes from there.
quite nice... (=

Anyway, left the shop n met ting..
we went straight to heeren and took neoprint!!!
Those i design one i love it a lot.. kekes..
sis kept saying i look nice in the pic.. wahahaha=x
Nah.. i dont find it.. so ugly..
ting say i look like lynn.. wahaha..
of course i do look somehow like lynn.. we are sisters!!! =)
talking about lynn.. I miss her so muchie..
Hope can meet her soon to marina there to eat as elaine tot of organising it.
hopefully its next week...

after taking neoprint..
walk walk around again
elaine went off at 5plus to work
then left ting n me..
hahahaha...
a lot of funny things happened.
imagine a gir carrying her bag walking to mos burger counter
and just to ask for chilli sauce..
SO funny sia..
muahahaha.. tat's me.. =X
laugh until pengz...
then when walking to PS..
ting saw an old man keeping a BIGBIG umbrella..
and at first she never see tat it's use for work..
she tot that how come the man bring so BIG umbrella out..
WAHAHAHAHAHHA.. imagine the situation
damn funny..
was laughing and laughing until stomach pain pain..
kekes... =D

Went PS to shop...
after which.. went home lar..
have to catch my 9pm show... xin shan shan.. niceeee (=
Oh ya.. I took photo when comin out from the train..
then behind me was a indian man
and he's kena shot in my camera.. muahahahaha
an indian man on the pic.. omg!!! =X
so racist sia.. oppsss... =X but i am not lar...

Guess what??
modules grades are out!!!
mummy told me...
And what I get for my gpa??
hais.. damn sucky..
drop my GPA..
2.4 only lor.. what the hells...
really damn disappointed and sad.. hais..

-end-

lots of love
LiN=(

No comments: