Thursday, March 30, 2006

I can feel..

Things seem to be getting worst now..
even your friend also said you are just avoiding everything!
This does not solve anything if this continues..
You really have to tell me in person.
Don't be so selfish just thinking about urself.

you cannot protect urself and forget abt my hurts..
Do you think it is really right to do like this?
Avoiding and avoiding is all you can do?
The person you referring to in your blog is just saying her thoughts
This does not mean that she die die also want you to listen to her suggestion lor!
You are making everyone crazy.
including me.. I am getting MAD!!!

Someone told me "tell him how u feels... let him noe how impt he meant to u... and show him that u really wish 2 talk to him and aviodin the topic is not the solution."
I tried.. but what comes out in the end??
An "NO" to the meeting..
Don't ask me just let the matter rest.
NONONO!!! never will i..
I have no where in ur heart, nevermind.
But no one can stop me from loving you..

Anyway that someone is not cml ok!!!
it's ur fren.. tyran... (her msn nick).
I've finished what I want to say..
I will wait for your reply whether to talk things clearly or not.

NOTE:: IGNORE THAT FUC*ING MR HANDSOME... HE'S JUST SOMEONE WHO IS SO HUMJI AND DONT DARE TO SAY WHO THE FUC* IS HE!!!

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: