Wednesday, March 29, 2006

sorry i love you.

I read your bloggie..
I really totally feel so helpless and dont know what should i do next.
you might ask me to give up!!
But I just simply cant.. as i left you comment.
you may think my friend extra and com talk things to you..
coz she cares for me and dont wish things to happen this way.
She dont want both of us ended up like this..
and same to me..
I really dont wish things ended up like this, do you know that?
Do you really know how I feel and what I am thinking or not?
You may say I should not cry for you. it does not worth it.
But i just cant stop myself...
It's because I DO ReALLY LOVE YOU!!
I seems like repeating it over and over again.
Dont think you feel the love from me right?
How can I get back your lovE??
I know I've hurt you deeply..
I also dont wish to see you like that..
I just wish to have the chance to be back with you.
I want to love you happily too
Even though loving you is hard.. But i am sure I want to love you till the end.
Now do you understand how much I feel??
Pls dont tell me you don't..
Coz I've expressed it all out liaoz!!
Really hope to talk to you again!!
Can we?

-end-

lots of love
LiN

No comments: