Thursday, March 30, 2006

just came across.

Went out to find some thing to do
so that I will NOT think so much?
but somehow it still wont help..
Anyway, went to city hall with mingli
I so touched..
she cancel her outing and acc me =)
thanks gurl..
went to have eat at 4pm.. my first meal...
lost my appetite recently..
but still.. eat abit.. to fill something in my stomach..
after which went to marina square to walk..
hmmm.. saw lots of cute and nice stuffs there..
got one shop full of soft toys..
saw a few cute cute piggy.. so nice to hug.. =x
gonna get it one day..
maybe after i get my pay!!!!
get something nice for myself n make myself smileeeee ba...
tell mingli that how i wish i am rich..
whenever I am unhappy, i can shop and shop things i want.
this might b a way to make myself feel HAPPY???

Oh.. went to times bookshop to look at books..
saw one book seems interesting..
but dont bother to buy books le..
coz have a number of books haven read at home.. =X
think one of these days i have to start reading.. haahahaa..
recommend "a child called "it"" its nice..
anyway, walk and walk and see the books
then came across horoscope in 2006 one..
read it.. of course i read my horoscope lar..
CAPRICON!!!! =D

one part it said: " capricon is a difficult sign to get to know. They are deep introverted and like to keep their own counsel. Capricons do not like to reveal their innermost thoughts. If you are in love with capricon, be patient and take your time. Little by little you will get to understand him/her. "

hmmm.. kind of true to me..
hahaha..
never mind..
then read some other book la.. about zodiac one..
hahahaha..
crazyy sia..
stayed at times bookshop for about an hour or so ba?
so long.. first time sia..
after which go walk around and go home..
Oh gross.. having a bad headache now
but i dont give a damn to it..
still continue listening to technos and rock music now!!
suddenly interested which those kinda of music..
then asking fan to send me.. haha. thanks
it's nice!!!
and dont keep apologise to me..
And guys!!! if see this.. listen to me can?
let the matter peace!!!
I really dont wish things happen like this.
stop quarrelling and live ur own world lor..

No point keep quarrelling right??
Chilled man!!! =)

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: