Friday, March 03, 2006

-end- of year one

Its the end of year one
meaning gonna have 6 weeks of holiday
Missing the class e04
sad.sad.

morning kian came over my area to meet me
then walked to redhill to meet ahzii.
think its a memorable day for me.
:):):)
after school all of us were going out.
same thing as usual.
they played pool @ park lane.
after which, we went suntec for our dinner.
dinner @ fish n co..
hmmm...
sitting in front of him..
and he nagging at me
to finish up my food.

naggy kian.. muahaha..
he's really so gu niangz.. =X
anyway, we enjoyed lar..
irfan and gs were like crazyying around
kept laughing while i dont know what they laughin about.
then we will sitting and waiting at the platform
coz ah zii meeting her friend.
was dragging at the platform
to let the time flies..
took pictures with him.
zii took with him as well.
after all the dragging..
they decided to go home norh..

Kind of boring lar.. but nvm..
I do enjot hanging out with them after all.

READ this!!!

::ahzii:: thanks for everything. you are always there when i am emo. :) Nice meeting you and the rest of E04. Really enjoy the days during presentations, hanging out and eating together in school campus. HAHA.. Love ya.. :)

::irfan:: erm, what to say?? Thanks a million... come on, dont be quiet at times. seeing you quiet like kind of weirdoo.. smile often.. and thanks for some comments on something lar.. really have so much fun with this clown like you.. muahaha.. tkcare :))

::gs:: cheer up my friend!!! don't give up so easily.. you are still young.. you will find what you really want in future. I believe that you can do it as nothing is impossible, impossible is nothing!!! :P Thanks for listening to me and advice me. Really have great time with you in class and also outside class lar.. muz take care.. :D see ya around.

::jacelyn:: mummy.. thanks so much.. you seems so upset now.. so smile.. Woah.. its great that u join us out but so sad that you left early. you will always be my great mummy.. Take care and smile always.. love you... (:

::samuel:: haha.. surprise to see your name here too? juz wanna say thanks.. for consoling me at times and give me some advices too.. Even though i only started to chat with you almost at the end of the semester but real thanks for being my good classmates.. Tkcare.. =)

::kian:: Thanks for the memories.. Tkcare.. missyou.


-end-

lots of love,
LiN(:

No comments: