Sunday, March 19, 2006

ignore me. =P

Sorry about the previous blog.
Really nothing happen..
my mood crazyy...
HAHAHA.. (=
Don't worry wor..

Hmmm...
Sorry for rejecting you...
I don't mean that you cant stay close to me
I dont give u the chance coz` i have my reason.
and think you should know..
the reason is...
coz... "he" is already has a place in my heart liaoz..
That's why reject ya...

Staying at home the whole day..
nap for 2hours..
watch staridol.. supporting BYRAN..
he's so hunk.. omg~~
voted for him.. (sounds crazyy arh?)
lucky thing is he won!!!
scare me in the beginning.. coz he is not first for the voting part.
he did not do well in the middle part..
but, to me, he's still the best.. of course!!! =)

Resting and rotting at home for 3days liaoz.
It's time for me to get out of my house tmr.
woohooooo..=X

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: