Tuesday, March 28, 2006

second day of chalat

time seems flying quicky here.
now at downtown east and its 510am
never sleep but kind of tired.
heading to the beach after tis with gs.
thanks for chatting with me (=
overall feeling much better...
was alone most of the time..
thinking alot of tings...

12plus am went to beach once
wanna go alone
but unable to go..
2 people came with me instead..
but actually one left jus a few mins after reaching the beach.
hais.
wish he's by my side but he left.
so I cant do anything.
the promise isnt fullfilled.
think there isnt any more chance to hear the guitar??
=(

chatted with gs for quite awhile.
living in this earth isnt so easy.
tired of everyday's life..
asking me not to think so much??
Its hard.. even though its not as hard as forgeting someone & letting go of someone.

What can I do now? *wondering*
hais..
missing you badly...
Anyway, back to the point of my class chalat..
wondering issit our own class chalat or not?
coz there are some people whom I dont know..
And its kinda weird.. =X
Wondering isit the last time with them?
hahaha.. i don't know what will happen in future.

*if you are mine.. in the end you will be mine*
*the more I want you, i tink the more I gonna lose u*

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: