Saturday, March 04, 2006

thanks sis..

Sms-ing sis...
Coz suddenly feeling down..
Think of what she said,
I totally agreed with her.

Since now both of us are happy,
why not remain as it is.
Don't wish things happen again and again.
It hurts..

Even my sis say he weird weird de..
Together with him, he treat me cold
then when break off,
he treat me better than that.
Also don't know what is he thinking.

Sis coming rp to study.
But she's appealing for NP.
coz RP is too far liaoz.
So try to appeal NP.
Thinking of NP..
yunxiang, my pri sch fren
get into NP and is real estate business.
one of the courses which i wish to enter.
hurhurs...

So, meaning promising her to meet on monday
to acc her to NP..
Yeah.. gonna meet together with lynn nxt weekends..
:D:D:D
Miss her lots .. Been so long never see her le.

By the way, I put you last coz you are someone special and important to me.
Have a lot of things to say to you.. but
I don't know where to start..
So... i'll keep it till someday to say.
:) smiless...

-end-

lots of love,
LiN (:

No comments: