Thursday, March 16, 2006

sick sick.

see.. I am sick during this stupid holiday..
It's like damn boring lor..
Gonna work for a day for today but...
cannot make it..
due to my high fever..
It went up to 39.4degree the highest.
OmG..
-___-
was unable to sleep at all the whole night
every one hour wake up..
what the hells... -_-

Now the temp is much more better..
it drop till 38.1 liaozz...
back to yesterday temp. (=
Hais.. no more job for me
making hong to find ppl to take over me last min.
feel abit bad..
and wondering whether found people to take over liao or not..
Monday, there's a gathering with my primary school friends...
Wondering whether to go or not
boring.. wanna go recuit express asap..
perheaps by next week...
should be staying at home to rest for the next few days
in case i fall sick again.. =X

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: