Friday, March 17, 2006

extra updates.

hmmm.. what should i write in this extra updates??
Eh benjie!!! look here!!!!
Don't say I not good... even though it's quite long le lar
Now then write one comment for u...

Benjie::
This boy here is noisy.. but... some how he's nice... he sometimes also one of the crappy person in our class. a latecomer or first in class of pon-ing.. wahahaha.. ate together with his wife and my good fren during the last few weeks of the semester. kinda fun.. He loves to disturb me.. stupid!!! anyway, wanna say thanks!!! hope you know why i say thanks to you.. some clue.. about somebody.. always give me your comments but... i somehow never go do it lar.. hahaha... (=

alright... that's all for benjie.. muahahaha...
talk about yesterday night bah..
was moodless at night..
don't know why...
mayb some of you might know the reason
hais... ... ...=(

being called jealousPOT
by my good friend... cML..
first thing when she called my hp
is "jealouspot jealouspot"
make me blurr at first..
HAHAHAHA...
oh ya.. have some words for my good frenz..
it seems like I wrote for my friends in E04
here it goes.. .. ..

mingli::

she's my good friend in rp... she's a nice girl.. loves to crap with me.. find ways to cheer me up whenever I am feeling down.. (eg. crapping around, saying cold jokes) thanks girl.. always there for me (= sorry if I always mention somebody to you when we chatted. I just need time to settle my feelings. you always say i'm stubborn like a bull.. coz I dont listen to your advice and listen to what I should do. maybe I just simply born to be one stubborn girll... so pls dont blame me and I know you already used to it. (=

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: