Sunday, July 09, 2006

feelings.

Sometimes I wondering why am I ended up knowing U
Why things happened like this?
Why can't things be the same again?
Why why why??
Questions appear in my mind at all times.
Asking myself.
Thinking again and again.
Stoning in front of my lappy
with the music on.

that's my routine when I am in my room alone
have nothing to do..
=(
Lifeless~

Wonderin what are you thinking.
Are we able to be like who we were?
Hais..
Forgiving people might be easy..
But just can't forget the situations.
How come arh??
-____-

I just feel silly.
I hate myself for falling for you.
Can somebody brain-wash me??
kekes..
Then I wont think so much of my past.

I seems to have so many problems
HERE n THERE!
Who will wish to have all these problems in life??
WTH~
I just don't wish to have all these bloody hell problems.
Can all these stop there and don't come to me??
How i wish i can g0 back to my sec sch life?
Even though there might have some problems,
but I think I have much more happiness there!!
unlike NOW!!

I missed E04!!
I missed mummy jacelyn!!
I missed sihui!!
I missed irfan!!
I missed the group of us who always hang around.
I seriously missed everyone of u =(
It seems so difficult to meet u guys out to have some outing leh =(
coz year 2 liaoz..
all so busy ='(
I really hope we can have at least an outing soon!!

-end-
*missing pe0104*

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: