Thursday, July 20, 2006

20th july 06

20th july 06

went back to school for briefing on CGH~
Rain was same team as me and mingli..
so happy:D:D
then he's just too crazyy le..
So high lor..
wahahaha~

I've put password to it..
So that not a lot of ppl can see my bloggie.
Hais..
Only those who read ler
understand my thoughts..
and wont think I was trying to AA..

Really so pissed with wad that bloody diana wrote in my comment
wth~
say i most of the time doing my own stuff..
FcuK lor..
I was doing the PPT the whole day..
wth~
since when tt day I do my own stuff lor..

I really gonna brust out soon!!!
Only some people understand me!!
mayb chris?
mayb qingting..
mayb jack..
mayb wei de..
mayb mingli..
hais..
WHO ELSE WILL UNDERSTAND??
You guys thought that I really want to b so emo mehz..
I also don't wish to..
LIFE JUST SUCKS!!
ESP IN RP!!!


ARGH!!!
I hate my life more than in my past now!!!
ARGH!!!
shagggggg~

-end-

lots of love
LiN=')

No comments: