Thursday, July 27, 2006

27th July 06

27th July 06

So tired.. *yawn*
study for UT last night till 2am like that..
Zzz..
Dad was naggin and naggin to ask me to go slp sia..
hahahah~
so.. went school with jack as usual..
mmm... he's mad.. whole day editing the mtv..
Never sleep at all..
aiyooo
chatted while studyin for web UT lor..
with elena and jack..
talk a lot sia..
=)

Their MTV v touched lor..
WELL DONE!!! =)
Faster edit ler.. then burn one for me~ =D
I will keep it nicely. hee~
watched twice during presentation time.
hahaha~
feel like crying but didn't
tears kept in my eyes w/o rolling down..
=')

But I did cried after UT..
watched again coz jack showed to mingli..
='(
sadded...

ooo.. must choose module liao..
for nxt semester..
hais...
don't know will b able to be same class as tose i knew.. =(
sobs..
Later g0tta study for my UT again~
NETWORKING~
today ut was terrible like tt..
No confident..
Don't know what I write also..
wahahaha~

Zzzz.. I want faster study ler..
then slp..
but it will be done after 10pm.. =x
tata~

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: