Wednesday, July 19, 2006

19 july 06

19 July 06

Been so stressed and terrible.
What's in my head???
I don't know...
I simply just don't know how to express it out!!

Jack was right..
I do care for people around me..
But I just don't show it out!!!
WHY??
I don't know..
Maybe afraid of caring someone too much?
WTH~

Maybe this is my character..
Caring for someone, I don't showed it out.
Or should I say I don't know how to???
Hais..

I feel so helpless..
Feel something unconfortable in my HEART!
Friendship friendship and friendship.
This word appearing in my mind.
Things might solved already..
But it doesn't seems working =(
Maybe there's some crack in this relationship...
Haisss.. =(
Or i am just thinking too muchhh??
I don't know..
Just feel like talking to someone..
But I DONT know how to express my thoughts.
Not everyone understand my feelings.
All might think that I think too muchie..
Hais =(

WHAT CAN I DO NOW??
just ignore this??
='(

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: