Wednesday, July 26, 2006

26th July 06

26th July 06

Today went CGH for tour..
Overall it's fine..
Manage to get 3CE point just to visit and do quiz.
HAHAHA~

Now in school..
and the time is 8:41pm..
watching jack's team filming the MTV
it's fun seeing them filming...
So funny..
I become wenlian's assistant liaoz..
ACC her to washroom..
then help her to put necklace.
then make sure her hair is not messy.
HAHAHA~

Just checked my networking ut2 grade.
happy with the grade i get.
All thanks to someone who taught lar..
Can u imagine frm a grade D for my UT1
to a B grade...
heeeSSs =D

So, I was trying to make myself happy
without thinking so muchie...
but.....
its kinda hard for me...
It's quiet in school here...
so peaceful..
the wind is blowing...
=')


-end-

lots of love
LiN9=

No comments: