Saturday, July 08, 2006

ya i know

So what's strong with me??
I am just giving and showing my attitude larh!!
fine~
you want, just accept who I am..
Otherwise, I cant do anything~!!!

taking initiative is not I dun want..
It's just that if i am wrong, I will go ahead..
otherwise, I heck lar..
That's my character!
attitude but its me!!!
Attitude LiN!!!!

people like mingli should know my attitude is how lar..
as stubborn as a BULL!!!
=mayb my good fren noe it as well..
Qing ting.. =)
she will know everything of my feelings
coz I will always go to her whenever I need someone to listen to me!!!

hais...
damn bored lar..
dunno wad the hell my life is like now..
terrible life!!!
fCuking life i having.. argh!!

i have regrets w/o taking my initiative..
But I cant do aniting coz that's me!!
I just wanna be who I am..
even though it's bad!!!
aiyoo.. forget abt it..
Don't even have the mood for more updates..
just Suxz lar..

-end-

lots of love
LiN

No comments: