Sunday, July 23, 2006

23rd july06

23rd july 06

Thanks to GS for teaching me database.
I learnt kinda fast today..
Hmmm.. think we study for 1hour like that then finish liaoz..
Planned to have dinner with ting~
met her 6plus lor..

then meanwhile acc GS..
he went to eat..
so after eating, went up to the arcade.
see people playing..
then GS played too..
HAHAHA~ he kept losing v fast..
=x

When ting reached, GS went off.
So, headed tiong to have dinner lor...
walked around after finish eating
both of us were damn FULL!!!
Hmmm... no mood for school tmr!!!
actually got mood de..
then tt JACK!!!
say he pon-ing in the first place
so i intend to pon as well..
then after awhile he say dun nid to pon ler..
but then, i already no mood for school liao..

hais..
Stressed with school work
PP and CE points..
and as well as UTs!!! hais
Wondering when I gonna start doing the PP
I didnt even know who to interview lor
STRESS!!
then so broke..
no $$
hais..
Wanna work.. but.. tink of school work.. I really scare I cannot take it..
Hais.
What should i do now?? =(
*Sadded*

-end-

lots of love
LiN=(

No comments: