Tuesday, July 04, 2006

4th july 06

2nd july 06

What actually happen??
went to study with jack, my cousin =)
was studying for my monday ut which is web multi.
It's all on flash...
So, everything is still ok..
we kept calling up zg to ask him to teach..
so paiseh lar..
Hmmm, only for the random part..
he said he can only teach in school.

so, left that portion never study lor..
Then finish studying we went to walk awhile la.
went to ice skating area there to see see look look..
so colddd..
saw some experts skating so nicely..
I want to skate toooo
even though i dunno how to lar..
=)

drank breezer..
then sit at one place and chat wif cousin..
chat till kinda emo sia..
but yet.. i try to stop my emo coming backkk to me..
shoo emo !!!
then of course went home n rest after that..

3rd july 06

Hmmm, so last min study for ut lar..
It isn't as good as what I think..
I simply hate those really last min study..
as in last few mins to study..
coz i knew i wont be able to understand..
unable to get them into my head coz it's too rush..
=(
so I think i had did badly for my web lor..
sadded~

I was totally moodless after the paper.
hardly talk much..
no mood to study for my next ut..
but yet, I have to..
for the sake of the result, have to study lor..
Hmmm, after ut, waited awhile then went JP with sanah n the rest.
They intend to study but ended up didn't
mayb coz its too late ler..
so, ended up asking jack to g0 je mac to teach me lor

study till kinda late.
reached home was like 10plus g0ing 11pm..
but luckily i finished my RJ at mac..
hahahaa~
then zg called and taught me..
taught for abt an house plus plus..
yawnnn..

4th july 06
Today the ut seems kinda difficult..
siann.. dun tink i can do well lar..
aiyo.. lazy to type ani more update..
tt's all i can say..
actually intend to g0 watch WC with gavin ben and jack..
but first, unable to go.. second too tired to go..
yawnnn..
have to rest early..
gonna stay at home the whole day tmr..
yawnnnnn
more more more slp!!!

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=


*I jus hope things will be like how we suppose to b.. hais*

No comments: