Monday, July 10, 2006

Problems settled.

10july 06

slept for only 2 hours..
then have to g0 school.. =(
stayed out to watch the world cup final.
so disappointed that france lost.
waste my time watching.
3hrs of the soccer match lor..
if not I can sleep for 5hours..
kekes..

So, ya.. surprisingly i went to school!!!
people might tot I will pon school...
Hahaha.. prove them wrong =X
Actually I wasn't that tired lar..
brain just didn't work well
Just feel like lazying around and sleep..
yawnnn~
Till now, I am still quite enthu lar..
not really that tired..
mind tired..
kekes..

So, ended class damn early..
about 245 like that end class bah..
then the grp of us went off to marina square to meet sanah.
Everything settles..
=)
I really hope we will be back to how we used to be =(

Thinking about the outing with e04..
hahaha..
hopefully sihui or kian faster organise!!
kekes..
but organise nicely lar..
make sure everyone will be there!!
more people more fun!! yeah?? =)

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: