Wednesday, January 31, 2007

31o1o7

31o1o7

Today will be the last day of the month.
It seems so fast..
today alfred's birthday!
Uncle alfie.. happy birthday =D

He old uncle liaos.
haha..
Woke up at one plus in the afternoon.
Then after 2hrs later..
I went to take my nap again.
HAHA..
Once i lie on bed meaning.. SLEEP!

Didn't go out.
So stay home rest lor.
Wu liao till find some MV watch.
Here is zhang shao han new songs.=]





Lastly is Evan de song.
One of a song from a drama call "corner in love"



Actually more mv I watched.
Just that i cant be showing it here.
hees.

IT sercurity ut4 out.
Wooo.. B+ =D
the rest B..
considering whether to take my ut4 or not leh.
Yawns..

Thai vs Sg.
Watching it on tv together with my bro.
Hmmm..
SHall update again.
ciaos.

-end-
*i need u*

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: