Monday, January 29, 2007

Xu wei lun news.

29o1o7

Class was bored at first.
Dont even know what to do
till was given task to do,
then I understood.. =P

Finish by 12..
Then e rest of the day I like slack around.
Wa lau.. my lappy kena ravmon lah..
shit!!! :(
should be someone used my thumbdrive..
and pass it to mi la
:(

Wanna get rid of it soon!!
argh :(

during the first break.
as usual met elena for breakfast.
ate prata.
then she told me about this news.
about an actress call xu wei lun,Beatrice..
She died!!
and she's only 28 lor..
I heard ler kinda shocked.
feel so sad about it.
pitiful!!! :(

Life so fragile.
you might not know what will happen in the next min.
So, treasure everyone around u.
dont waste time slping!!
haha.. nxt time u can slp all u wan =X

This is wei lun..



She's pretty la..
hais..

Anyway, during second break..
actually dont intend to go out of e class.
But alvin shoo me off.
coz he stealing my songs..
HAHA..
so go find lesly to eat.
Grab finger food to eat lor.
She told me about her ex..
and the current guy wooing her..
Hope she just follow her heart and decide who to choose :)

after school met mingli
then study with jack..
OS OS OS .. sians..
haven even finish study.
shall go study soon.
then go slp.. :D

-end-

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: