Saturday, February 03, 2007

papillon~

o1o2o7
No where to go..
ended up hanging around @ je..
Went imm.
Walked and have dinner.
Oyster mee sua.. yummy..
But dont lyk oyster. LOLs.

Then walk till sian ler
go entertainment.. went up to the ice-skating there
Intend to watch ppl skate.
But dont have..
Indeed got those ang mo playing ice-hocky.
Woah..
They are so pro!!! =)
interesting sia..
took some pic..



o3o2o7
Zoooo =D
Walk the whole zoo for 3hours =)
Took a lot of pictures.
Some are soooo cuteee =)
Touched the donkey and pony.
hees =)
Saw elephant rides.. but didnt go..
Too many people liaos.
Cant get to see the Polarbears..
guess it was send back ler :(
hurs..





Does this look like rebonded pony's tail?
HAHAHAHA



After zooo.. go thomson look @ PETS!
Puppiessss =D
saw a puppy called papillon..
I am in luv with it =D
It kept barking @ me when I was in front of him.
When i go and come back again.
He bark @ me..
Sounds like want me to buy him home =D
So cute!!

This is how papillon look like



So cute..
The ear look like butterfly.
hees...

o4o2o7
Staying at home..
hoho..
Superstar final today!
gonna watch..
DIYA vs Darren.
guess the guy sure win de la.
FOREVER.. lols
today my chinese birthday.
my mummy cook mee sua for me
hees. *yummy*


-end-
*i want papillon*

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: