Thursday, January 04, 2007

o4o1o7

o4o1o7

Didn't manage to slp well.
Lie on bed early.
Trying to force myself to my LALA land
@ 130am.. ..
But I cant.. ..
Tossed and turned till 3plus then managed to sleep.

But after 3hours later,
I heard my alarm rang!
OMG.. g0tta wake up and go to school.
And I feel like I'd nv slp like that.
Yawns.
Damn tired.

Was late for class.
Changed group.
Didnt do anything again.
haha..
Coz.. I was really super duper tired.
Till now I feel like sleeping.
But cannot.. =(

Get supernatural season 1 from JACK.
Quite interesting leh.
I will find time to watch the show.
Coz it's taking up 7plus gb of my lappy. -.-

Overall, class was fine.
After school, waiting for gary with sean.
so, was staying in class..
WAtchEd supernatural with mingli.
Nice! But i watched till my eyes going to close.
YAWns!

Didnt join them to town.
Damn tired.
Better go home rest isnt it.
Guess I will have a good sleep tonight!
=D

Cant wait for march to come!
g0nna have a chalet with e35j maddness! =D
Mostly going to sentosa de. =)
Planning tmr i guess.
G0nna book early.
woohoo!!!
CAnt wait!
Loves**

Ooo..feel like so zi lian.
Haha..
morning when I was preparing to school.
Took pictures of myself!
Friend say kawaii..
eEee.. lols.
Totally dont look like me?
Not my style sia.
wakakaka.

Here are one of the pic of me
ACTING CUTE! =S



-end-
*awaiting*

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: