Monday, January 15, 2007

1 more hours.

I have fun today
together with my darlings..
sanah, ben, gavin and jack!

Thanks for the present.
My first present.
Even though I haven open it up.
I will just love it =]

Actually was supposed to meet 11am.
ALL LATE.
Then drag till 1230pm then met them
at harbour front.
I waited 30mins for gavin to drive over to harbour front.
That's long ah!!

But, its oki..
So, went to sentosa!!!
booked chalet ler!
hoho.. waiting for the day to come.

It's sunny at first...
slowly.. cloudy and raining..
Play under the rain.. =D
ITS FUN!!
we were all totally WET!!
hees..

sat in front of the beach alone.
kinda tired.. so just sit and slack with the cooling weather.
jack was late.
he 4 like that then reached.
took photos!
but not a lot lah.. haha
some photo are farni.. shall not upload.
coz its secret! =S
its photo of ben and gavin havin "nice" and farni looks.

we stayed up till 7pm..
then drove to ABC market to eat.
that's like my "breakfast, lunch and dinner"
whole day at sentosa..
only have one bar of choco!
I going to become GOD. hoho~

Plans on my birthday?
Unsure yet.
Shall see bah.. =]




Gavin, ben and me!! Sanah is the one who took the pic.



Sanah, gavin and ben.. I was gone.. helping to take e pic =P



They were playing beachball =D
I didnt play coz..
the sand get into my eyes..
irritated. =(



LiN!!!
G0t nth to do, so write thingy on sand =P



we were bored. =P



Footprint of mine! =P



Palawan beach!! =)
I am in love with beach..

Feel like going there again sia.
=Pp

Oh ya.. saw 2 couples taking wedding pic there
Woah.. =D

-end-
*happy bday to me*

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: